Slate tile flooring is an excellent choice for your home because it is stylish and durable. At Floor Coverings International East Lake, we carry a wide variety of high-quality tile flooring. We work with nationally recognized manufacturers to offer great products at reasonable prices. Whether you are looking to transform your home or office, we will help you every step of the way.
Our tile installation team has extensive experience in a wide variety of projects, from large-scale flooring projects to installing backsplashes. We do our best to ensure that your project is completed on-time, within your budget, and suited to your unique needs.
Slate flooring tile is just one option in the many when considering natural stone tiles. You should take into account the styling options and characteristics of slate, the utility it provides, and areas of concern when dealing with this material.
Styling Options of Slate Tile
- Slate tile is available in a large assortment of sizes and finishes.
- It adds a natural, rugged beauty to your home. The majority of color options range from light to dark gray, although it is not unusual to see veining and other color markings in orange, red, purple, and green.
- Grout color can be customized to match or contrast with your choice of tile or the other flooring in your home.
- Slate can be used as an accent tile, in mosaics, and patterns to give your home a unique look.
- Slate tiles are extremely durable and with proper care, will last in your home for many years to come.
- They are very easy to clean. They can be vacuumed, swept, or mopped (with no detergents).
Your Palm Harbor Tile Experts
Let us make things easier for you. Give us a call to take advantage of our free, in-home estimate where we bring the samples to you. Our trained design associates will work with you to select the perfect tile for your unique home. They’ll even provide a free proposal and estimate. We proudly serve the greater Clearwater, East Lake, New Port Richey, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Port Richey, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs and Trinity areas.
Photo Credit: Kao-len